Thursday, November 01, 2007

Welcome greeness, pink go away

Oh thank heavens, October is over and I can go back to the more soothing green. Although it's looking a little more pea-colored than I would like - I'm sure it wasn't that color to start with....

I really do wish I knew how to do the fancy blog designing I see going on. I'd like a pretty banner rather than my rather plain, austere, blank heading......any good recommendations for sites that tell absolute dunces how to start this sort of thing??

My plans for NaBloPoMo are a little more ambitious this year. I think I'm going to have a theme for each day of the week (if I can come up with enough) and I'd like to pose you a daily question. It might just be for recommendations or it might be a bit more like homework......beware!!! :)

Watch this space!

Bearing in mind that I thought today was the last day of October and not the first of November; don't expect too much!!!!

1 comment:

Snoskred said...

Do you have any kind of idea what you might like? Making header graphics is very simple for me because I have the right programs here on the computer. If you have seen an image that you'd like as a graphic let me know and I'll try to work it out for you. ;)

In the meantime, google for GIMP for windows. It is a simple, free, easy to use graphics program. It won't seem any of those things when you look at it, but it is all of those things once you play with it a little.

Cheers!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org