Friday, November 02, 2007

Knit-day


I have finally given in, or bitten the bullet or some such and bought a camera capable of taking decent enough pictures to upload here.

Too bad, folks, that means you get to look at knitting examples!!

This here is Mrs Beeton by Brenda Dayne from Knitty. I've knitted about 4 versions of these so far because people keep seeing them and going 'oh, those are nice' in that meaningful tone of voice. This is the second thing I ever knitted on dpns - not bad, eh? I actually like dpns very much - once I got past the feeling that I was trying to knit with a very unwilling porcupine.....


1 comment:

Jhianna said...

I've never heard of those, but I really like the ones peaking out from the jacket in the first link. And I'd bet yours look equally fantastic too.

I love the variegated ends.