Tuesday, February 28, 2006

50 things that make me happy

I read today that you should come up with a list of 50 things that make you happy. I thought this would be a challenge for me. I mean, actually, a real challenge - something I would find difficult since nothing very much seems to make me happy anymore.

So, my initial aim is to come up with 10 things: 10 not naff things.

1) Expeditions out with David (when I can be bothered to shake off the ennui)
2) Vacations with David (haven't done this for quite a while but we have some planned this year)
3) Sunny days
4) Days off work - that lovely feeling of having the day stretch out in front of you to do with whatever you wish
5) A good evening at guides
6) A good evening with guiders and no guides!
7) Doing stuff with my brother
8) Romantic (but not sad) films
9) Time with friends
10) Being on Lindisfarne

Whew! Did it!
Not too naff I hope? Just a bit naff perhaps. The question is, can I possibly come up with 40 more? That was quite an effort and I think 40 more might seriously tax me. I might be reduced to writing things like "Watching 'Firefly'".....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent submit, very informative. I ponder why the
other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing.
I'm sure, you have a huge readers' base already!

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: online cash advance scams