Sunday, March 16, 2008

How do I keep from singing?

Well, I've cheered up a bit - but that's not saying much since my inclination to get out of bed very much this weekend has been hovering around the nil part of the scale.
But I have finished slating myself for the time being. You know, you say these things and it gets it out of your brain a bit. For a time, anyway.
What would I say if were able to think something *positive* about myself?

I'd be grateful for the lungs and vocal chords that trained for over 5 years to produce fine sounds.
I'd be grateful for the body I had.
Um, that might be it.
Well, you can't say I didn't try....

The Dear Other is determined to appear in this blog post - now he's telling me I have an evil look on my face since I'm appeasing him. There's no satisfying...... ;)

The end. :)

No comments: