Monday, March 19, 2007

Listen again...

Damn it! I may be able to write the flipping thing but apparently I can't copy and paste the right link in to my blog so y'all can listen to it!!
Thank you Pocketina for gently pointing out the slip *and* carefully listening to the other podcasts to find the right one! That's dedication! Especially since all I've been doing is nagging you to do arm exercises.....you can call it ass-kicking but I think it still masquerades as nagging..... ;)

In other news I have finally been on a new yarn binge and started knitting a pair of socks - my first ever go with more than two needles at once and after a day's go at it I'm starting to feel a little less like I'm knitting with a porcupine.....

Argh! They take out my portocath on Friday...why did I agree? Noooooooooo.

Oh - so then I went and posted this without putting in the right link.....I am losing the plot here!
Let's try again:

Ladies and gentlemen, now presenting my essay on the fabulous Cast On, blah blah.....
Episode 36 my friends - starring me (again, not my voice; just my words - just?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say "Good Luck!" with your portocath removal...is that in-patient surgery, or can you go home when they're done? Here, they generally send you right home.