Tuesday, December 05, 2006

NaBloPoMo Results!


EXCEPT......
No! I won a Fussy t-shirt!!
Me, the me who never wins anything,
the me whom I was pretty sure the fates had destined for dismal, catastrophic demise. But no, the Random Number Generator feature in Microsoft Excel was just waiting for me! And very pleased I shall be with my t-shirt - thank you so much M. Kennedy (and the Random Number Generator feature in Microsoft Excel - Excel shall now forever be my favourite Microsoft Office program; except when it arses up my spreadsheets of course!)

So, of course, now I'm saying to myself that perhaps it's a sign! A sign that I am not destined to be sent for rounds of tests at my consultant's apptmt tomorrow. Perhaps the odds are with me! Or, perhaps I just won a t-shirt.
(I won a t-shirt, peeps! Did you know?!)

No comments: