Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas? Surely it's only October?!

Urgle.
Having a wonks phase and things have gone a bit to pieces. Panic and all that - unwarrented, I believe - but that doesn't make it go away now, does it?
Urgle.

I haven't got time for it to be Dec 13th - Christmas is too soon! I need another month at least so I can do all the other stuff, never mind anything Christmassy. And I need my head not to be imagining the worst about every twinge I have.
Gah.
Urgle.
Pah.

Bah humbug and all that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Em, I totally understand! Judging from the fact that I am just now managing to find time to check the blogs I read and realizing you had an entry on December 13th that I am just now seeing kind of says it all!
Hope you have a great trip to the states to see your family and Merry Christmas!