Thursday, August 02, 2007

Done and dusted

Done.
Last hideous Zoladex injection done today by the lovely Melissa (who always does them so very well). It's supposed to last for 4 weeks so *then* hopefully my hormones will start to reassert themselves and I can stop the hot-flushes and all the accompanying, depressing side-effects will fuck off......
In my head I have a little timeline of 2 months. If it's not getting better in 2 months time I'm going to be pissed off.
Please sort yourself out, body!!

1 comment:

Snoskred said...

Hey, it's Snoskred again.

I had a woman back in Adelaide who was the only woman I would allow to draw blood from me - if she wasn't there, it didn't get done. Now it's a 1700km drive to get to her, I'm hoping it won't need doing for a while. I'm not game to let anyone else near me with a needle!

Every few months or so I like to drop by and let you know I'm still reading you via the google reader. I do want you to know that I love your work and enjoy your writing.

On this visit I have something else to mention. I've finally bought myself my own domain. I've also had a facelift. No, not to my actual face, to the site. ;) I made a new title graphic, changed the template, and a few other things. If you are reading my blog via a feedreader, you don't have to change anything as far as I know, you'll still be getting my posts.

If you're not reading my blog, and you have a spare second, maybe you can drop by and say hi and let me know what you think of my new layout! ;)

Snoskred - has a new home at -
http://www.snoskred.org/
please update your linkage, if you link to me! Thanks!