Monday, October 23, 2006

Raise money!

Oh, and crap, I forgot the most important thing and that is:

The Great South Run

Sarah was my partner in chemo-crime last year and she can run, and I? I can not. So she ran the Great South Run (10 miles) with 2 friends to raise money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer - you can still sponsor her - they're about £10 from their target of £1,500 (a bit under $3000).
Please help her to surpass her target and HELP PEOPLE WITH BREAST CANCER - because you know you want to!

Thank you ::begging complete::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]