Friday, June 30, 2006

Hair and holiday


I've now been back nearly a week from my lovely holiday in Switzerland.....and I long to be back there!!

Bring back my balcony with a view of the lake; the outdoor, heated swimming pool with more views of the lake! Just look at it first thing in the morning - heat-haze in the air. (picture, one of David's; of course)

I really didn't want to come home and I spent the last 3 days feeling miserable because I knew I didn't have long left....sad, isn't it?

But, I'm back and back at work and back at guides and back to my knitting. (Stripey, bag pattern - present for....someone - I haven't quite decided who yet!) I finished the scarf I was knitting for Jo but I haven't sent it yet - but of course, it was her birthday last February; so I guess it's a bit late already.....

Ok - now I've got the hang of this picture thing: who wants to see my new hair??
Don't gasp at the amazing curls too much:


Who is this person?? I'm not sure, but it's not me - I think someone, somewhere has lost their hair and is desperate for it back and I'd return it if I only knew whose it was.....

No comments: