Thursday, June 14, 2007

OK - yes, there was good in there too

OK - that's a good point. One that I was too busy wallowing in pissed off misery to really pause and take note of.
Currently, there appears to be no cancer. This is, of course, fucking fantastic news and I might do better to dwell on that for a while. It just got a bit subsumed in the pissed-off-ness. I am grateful and pleased for that news which brings me within 3 months of the 2-year marker. If I make it to September with no cancer then I officially reach the 2-year, no sign of cancer stage - which is the first hurdle. It will be even better if I can reach the five year marker but I have to get to 2 first.....

Roll on 2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! Two years is good....way good and you have every reason to celebrate!

laurie said...

This is very good news, indeed.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!

! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.

I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…

Also visit my webpage look at this